Monday, February 21, 2011

Miranda Kerr and Me 2002



Miranda Kerr and Me
As I was cleaning out some of my many magazines from my modelling jobs, I came across this Impulse deodorant advertisement that I did with Miranda Kerr in 2002. At the time I was 18 and Miranda was 19.
I remember how she drove me to Moore Park netball courts in her little Ford Festiva.
Looking back it is quite funny to think I had to pretend that Miranda had bad B.O. and was in desperate need of deodorant!(as if!!! haha)
The interesting thing is, that when the advertisement was published in Dolly magazine Orlando Bloom was on the front cover. I'm sure at the time, in Miranda's wildest dreams, she never thought she would end up married and have a baby to Orlando Bloom.
On the day of the shoot I remember Miranda being a very friendly and down to earth person.
For all you doubters or non believers I have attached a profile photo of Miranda when she was pregnant. She hasn't aged one bit since 2002.

No comments:

Post a Comment